Texas Cutting & Coring// Texas Curb Cut are seeking a “Full-Time” individual who’d be willing to work in multiple divisions within the company, with his/or her primary responsibility dedicated to “Concrete” Surface Preparation/ Joint Sealing techniques.
(Shot Blasting, Media Blasting, Scarifying, Shaving, Planetary Grinding, Epoxy Injections, and Joint Sealing).
The ideal candidate would possess (1-2) years of experience in the Decorative/ Concrete/Flooring industry and possess a strong detailed mindset.
- Must have a clean/ valid “Texas” Drivers License
- Must be able to pass the “Drug Test.”
- Manual/ Physical labor will need to lift 60 Lbs or more and be mobile
- Must be authorized to work in the United States via (E-Verify)
- The technician must be the self-motivated, detail-oriented, punctual and dependable team player
- Professional and have a strong work ethic
- Must be comfortable working on small to large construction sites
- Interface with Superintendents on job sites
- Possess practical communication skills; both oral and written
- Must not be afraid of hard work, occasional long hours.
- Have the ability to work a flexible schedule – including nights/weekends as needed
- Potential/ Occasional travel out of town/ state
- Help maintain a drug-free work environment
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic and positive attitude
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ INFORMATION
- Be able to work independently and in a team setting
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Coordinate and perform concrete surface preparation of slabs and decks using identified equipment to achieve proper surface profile desire.
- Any prior Surface Preparation, Media Blasting or Joint Sealing experience a PLUS
- Bilingual in English & Spanish is a Plus
Texas Curb Cut, LP provides an appropriate range of employee benefits; medical, dental, 401(K) in addition to other specific position options.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Level||Entry Level|