Become Part of Our Team
As an industry leader Texas Curb Cut/ Texas Cutting & Coring offers employees a comprehensive benefits package that includes competitive salaries, comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefits, paid time off and much more including
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation Time
- Sick Time
- Paid Personal Days
- Employee Referral Bonus
Texas Curb Cut/ Texas Cutting & Coring, Schertz is seeking an Office Manager for the San Antonio office. This role manages key administrative processes and provides oversight for administrative and office facility functions.
- Manages key administrative processes
- Handles day-to-day issues in the local office environment, troubleshoots any issues that arise and responds to support requests.
- Assists in coordinating various meetings and events including travel arrangements, meeting space and attendee communications, etc. May work with Administrative Assistants from other areas.
- May supervise other administrative employees and conduct their regular performance appraisals.
- Overseas travel issues between the travel agent office and division employees.
- Oversees storage file inventory and records of retrievals from storage, including labeling, bar-coding and document imaging.
- Provides coaching and training for Administrative Assistants and Executive Administrative Assistants.
- Maintains petty cash funds.
- Independently analyzes complex matters and recommends appropriate solutions.
- Participates in the interview process when staffing administrative positions.
- High school diploma required.
- 2+ years of office/ administrative experience or similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills in word processing, spreadsheet, scanning, database and presentation software. Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Knowledge of pay apps, certified payroll and progress billing.
- Demonstrates leadership skills; willing and able to face challenges with composure, produce results, and confront and provide direction to others.
- Communicates well and creates effective customer-focused relationships with all organization levels.
- Able to negotiate skillfully in tough situations with internal and external contacts and actively listen to others and their opinions.
- Makes good decisions based on analysis, experience and judgment and can be counted on to exceed goals successfully.
- Makes decisions under tight deadlines with composure, occasionally with incomplete information.
- Acts in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values, and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Level||Entry Level|