Texas Cutting & Coring // Texas Curb Cut are seeking “Full-Time” hardworking, positive minded worker who possesses a willingness to learn.
The ideal candidate will be required to possess…
- A “clean” driving record
- Must be able to pass the “Drug Test.”
- Manual/ physical labor will need to lift 48Lbs or more and be mobile
- Must be authorized to work in the United States via (E-Verify)
The ideal candidate needs to be flexible, and have a servant mind set.
- Self-motivated, dependable and trustworthy
- Must not be afraid of hard work
- Reliable, Punctual and possess excellent communication skills
- Ability to work flexible schedules
- Potential Saturday weekend hours
- Help maintain a drug-free work environment
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ INFORMATION
- Strong detailed oriented individual, with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Cleanliness / desire to organize
- Driving/ Delivering equipment to job sites
- Stocking and Maintaining Inventory’s
- Mechanical skills will also be helpful
Texas Curb Cut, LP provides an appropriate range of employee benefits; medical, dental, 401(K) in addition to other specific position options.PDF Embedder requires a url attribute
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Job Level||Entry Level|